Payment is required at the time of service in the form of cash or check. ($25 dollar charge will be applied for each returned check)
A 24 hour notification is required for cancelation of appointments. If a 24 hour notice is not given and the appointment time cannot be filled, you may be charged for the full price of your missed appointment.
I provide a full 60 minute hands on session, but require that first time clients arrive 20 minutes early and return clients arrive 10 minutes early for appointments to fill out paper work, for the intake interview, and any posture or gait analysis that I feel would benefit the session. Lateness to an appointment will result in shortened session at the usual price.
Refusal or Termination a Session will occur if:
- a client presents under the influence of any mind altering substances including recreational drugs and alcohol
- a client presents with any infectious conditions that would generally contraindicate the session including the common cold
- a client sexualizes the session in any way
- a client presents visibly dirty and/or is offensively odiferous
- if the client or therapist feels unsafe at any time
To protect the healing atmosphere for my clients all electronic devices must be silenced upon entering the treatment area and client’s children or pets are not to be brought with them to their appointments. No food or drink (other than water) is allowed in the treatment area.
Clients under the age of 18 must have a parent, grandparent, or adult guardian present for the entirety of their session.
My client’s personal information that is presented either on the Health History, Intake forms and/or any “before”/”after” photos of clients that I have taken are protected under lock and key. NO client information will be shared with anyone, including the client’s health care provider or any other member of their health care team without signed permission from the client.